Certified Nursing Assistants - CNAs
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your patients and their families?
We are currently seeking caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). We are looking for dedicated, caring individuals who are eager to serve others. New grads are welcome to apply.
• Ask about our New Wage Scale.
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. It’s the little things we do while “providing service with our hearts and hands” that really make the difference!
Consulate Health Care of Windsor is a place to get better, a place for living. We are a 120-bed skilled nursing center, and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of senior healthcare services, specializing in comprehensive post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer the following services:
• Alzheimer’s and dementia care
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Care for medically-complex patients
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED
• You must possess a current Nurse Assistant certification (CNA) in the State of Virginia.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nurse aide care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Morning, evening, and night shifts available
• A multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth including Consulate University.
• Endless career development opportunities
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Apply now for location address and immediate consideration. Come meet with our Care Center Team today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.