Nurses - Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time, Per diem
• New Wage Scale
• Up to $27 per hour
• Shift Differential up to $3 per hour
• 12 hour shifts
We are now seeking talented and compassionate Nurses (LPN or RN) for our Windsor Virginia care center. New grads are welcome to apply.
What do we offer you?
• Comprehensive benefit and incentives program that includes a variety of Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans to choose from, 401(k), holiday premium pay, College Tuition Degree program and much more!
• An enhanced generous paid time off program that includes vacation and sick time you'll start accruing from your date of hire.
As a Licensed Nurse your responsibility is to provide direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
Consulate Health Care of Windsor is a 114-bed skilled nursing center and a proud member of the Consulate Health Care family. We are one of the nation's leading providers of senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care.
We are located just 5 miles outside Suffolk...and an easy drive from Franklin, Chesapeake, Smithfield, Waverly, Wakefield, and Ivor Virginia!
• Graduation/completion of approved/accredited school of nursing.
• 2+ years of nursing experience preferred.
• New grads welcome to apply.
• Active Virginia license as an LPN or RN.
12-hour shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
At Consulate Health Care we are “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” and caring for our patients like family-not because it’s our job, but because it’s our calling.
Click "Apply now" for immediate consideration and to connect with our local team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.